This Cookies Policy applies to your use of our websites, mobile applications and any other website that links to this Cookies Policy (collectively, the “Site”).
Cookies and Data Collection Technologies
Mirati Therapeutics attaches the greatest importance and care to the protection of privacy and personal data.
Your Control of Cookies
When you first visit our Site you are immediately offered the option to decline non-essential cookies in the cookie banner that appears. You can also modify your browser settings to enable or decline cookies and you have the ability to delete cookie files from your hard drive.
Our Policy on Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) or similar feature that signals to websites that a user does not want to have his or her online activity and behavior tracked. If a website that responds to a particular DNT signal receives the DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about the browser’s user. As we approach commercialization, Mirati plans to leverage third-party analytics and market performance tools in the administration of its consumer and professional websites. We will employ best practices and policies to respect browsers using the DNT signal. Mirati will respect this tag through applied policies in software that may be developed for Mirati as well as our use of tools to help provide better services and messaging to consumers and healthcare professionals. Mirati would take no liability for policies or failure to comply with the DNT signal from our partners or vendors.
Data Collected through Cookies
All data relating to a terminal at a given moment can be collected via cookies, in particular:
- One or more technical identifiers that identify your Internet box
- The date, time and duration of connection of a terminal to a Website.
- The Internet address of the page from which the terminal accesses the Website.
- The type of operating system of the terminal (e.g. Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, etc.).
- The type and version of the browser software used by the terminal (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.).
- The brand and model of the mobile device or tablet.
- Possible download errors.
- The language of the browser software used by the terminal.
- The characteristics of the content consulted and shared.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that identifies a user, but other information that we hold about you may be linked to the information stored in, and obtained from, cookies. We categorize cookies by reference to their purpose.
- Necessary – These cookies are essential for certain features of our Site to work. These cookies do not record identifiable personal information, and we do not need your consent to place these cookies on your device. Without these cookies some services you have asked for cannot be provided. For example, Cookie ID, Device ID and IP address. We use these cookies on the legal basis of Legitimate Interest.
- Statistics – These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about how you use our Site. We use Google Analytics, a web-based analytics tool that tracks and reports on the manner in which the Site is used to help us to improve it. Google Analytics does this by placing Cookies on your device. The information that the Cookies collect, such as the number of visitors to the website, the pages visited and the length of time spent on the Site, is aggregated and is therefore anonymous. We also may use Data Collection Technology to collect information from the computer or device that you use to access our online services, such as your operating system type, browser type, domain and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your computer or device is located. We use these cookies on the legal basis of Consent.
- Preferences – These cookies are used to provide services or remember settings to enhance your visit, for example text size or other preferences. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our page. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and does not enable us to track your browsing activity on other websites. We use these cookies on the legal basis of Legitimate Interest.
- Marketing – These cookies are used by trusted third parties to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. If you would like to opt-out of tracking for advertising purposes, you may do so by following: (i) preferences-mgr.truste.com; (ii) the Network Advertising Initiative at: networkadvertising.org/choices; or (iii) the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance at: youronlinechoices.eu. For more information on how to disable tracking for certain web browsers and mobile devices, visit allaboutdnt.com. We use these cookies on the legal basis of Consent.
Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies
There are two types of functionality cookies, session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies expire when you close your browser or if you stay inactive for a certain time. Persistent cookies will persist even after the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are used to remember you so that you don’t have to re-enter, for example, log-in information every time you revisit our Site. Both of these types of cookies can be deleted by you through your browser settings.
Managing Cookies through Browser Settings
You also have the choice to set your browser to accept or reject all cookies, to delete cookies periodically, or to see when a cookie is issued, how long it remains valid, and what it contains, and to refuse to store it on your hard drive.
You can choose to block or disable these cookies at any time by adjusting the internet browser settings on your computer, tablet, or mobile device in accordance with the instructions established by your internet browser provider and listed on the Websites mentioned below:
On Internet Explorer
Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab and then the “Advanced” tab; choose the desired level or follow the link below:
On Microsoft Edge
Open the “Settings and more” menu, then select “Settings”; click on the “Privacy, search and services” choose the desired level or follow the link below:
On Mozilla Firefox
Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab and choose the desired options or follow this link:
On Mac/Iphone/Ipad Safari
Choose “Safari > Preferences” then click on “Security”; In the “Accept Cookies” section choose the desired options or follow this link:
On Google Chrome
Open the configuration menu (wrench logo), then select “Options”; click on “Advanced Options” then in the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings”, and choose the desired options or follow the following link:
You can also type “cookies” in the “help” section of your browser to access instructions for setting cookies.