Associate Director, IT Enterprise Data Management & Integration
Department: Facilities / IT
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 2393524
Job Description Summary
The Associate Director, IT Enterprise Data Management & Integration will be responsible for translating Business and IT strategies into a comprehensive enterprise data strategy through partnerships with key business and IT stakeholders. This role will be on point to visualize, design, and develop the enterprise data architecture vision from initial concept through to implementation while ensuring adherence to industry-leading data architectural standards, governance principles and best practices. S/He will be responsible for understanding and analyzing the Current State of data, its flows and uses across deployed business applications, enterprise SaaS platforms (e.g., CRM, ERP, HCM and others), iPaaS and MDM solutions, external data service providers, as well as data warehouses and analytics solution, and leverage that knowledge to build towards a Future State that is modeled for adaptability and fast-paced growth.
This role will also be responsible for building out and operationalizing data integration / middleware service model to facilitate a consistent method of integrating information across various solutions and the organization. S/He will be working closely with Stakeholders from all areas of the Business, Enterprise Applications and IT teams, Business Data Stewards, Product Managers and Data Analytics teams to develop, deliver and provide data architecture, management, and integration as a service for the Enterprise.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive enterprise data strategy, including data modeling, implementation, data management for business operations data, master data management, and inter-operability with enterprise data warehouses / sources and advanced data analytics systems
- Plan and implement data management for new data sources, publicly available data, business-to-business partnerships, and inter-operability with advanced data analytics systems all following the comprehensive enterprise data strategy
- Develop a data integration service leveraging an enterprise capable middleware solution such as Boomi.
- Develop Enterprise Data Flow Diagrams, Enterprise Data Model(s), Enterprise Data Architecture Diagram(s), Data Catalogs and Data Dictionaries for use across the Enterprise
- Provide mentorship and advisory on business intelligence and reporting practices and tools
- Gather requirements, gain business and IT alignment, perform vendor and product evaluations, mentor business and IT resources
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure end-to-end technical and business viability
- Engage an end-to-end approach by connecting all the pieces of data to deliver the data while leveraging all available assets
- Provide leadership in establishing operational environments and inter-operability with analytic environments
- Ensure the successful delivery of solutions, training and documentation
What is Required
- Minimum 10 years of progressive information management solutions and end-to-end development life-cycle support and SDLC processes
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Engineering, Information Science, Data Analytics, or related technical field; Master's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Experience working with vendors and leading a team including architects, engineers, quality assurance, and operations professionals
- Established experience delivering information management solutions to large numbers of end users; including compliance such as SOX, PHI, etc.
- Deep experience in all aspects of data architecture and data modeling, database design, development, and architectural governance at the enterprise level
- Experience in reporting tools (ex. Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Proficient in all modeling techniques (Data Flow, ER Diagram, Conceptual, Logical, Physical, and Metamodels) and usage of modeling tools
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise data warehouse, big data, BI & analytics, content management and data management
- Experience with RDBMS, cloud databases and data warehouse solutions (Amazon Redshift, Google Big Query, Azure Datawarehouse, Snowflake)
- Experience with business applications (e.g., CRM/Veeva/SFDC, ERP, HCM and others)
- Experience with integrations/MDM tools (Informatica, SAS, Collibra, Boomi)
- Experienced in Enterprise Data Management, Master Data Management and Data Governance principles / models
- Experience in data security / privacy / protection / classification / retention / expiry, and data life-cycle management including digital rights management
- Biotech, Pharma or life science experience preferred
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision - to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.