Manager, IT Application Engineering and Support (Office based or Hybrid in Southern CA)
Department: Facilities / IT
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 2401471
Job Description Summary
We're looking for an IT Application Engineering and Support Manager to assist Mirati's Corporate and Supply Chain functions (Finance, HR, Legal, Compliance, Procurement, Supply Chain). The individual will drive application engineering and support for the corporate and supply chain businesses while participating in solution design and development activities. This role will support the technology roadmap with system implementations while ensuring adoption of new solutions, tactical execution and application support. The ideal candidate will possess a mix of excellent leadership, technical skills, and an inclination to deliver the best user experience possible. A strong sense of relational awareness, urgency, and accountability are critical to this role's success. The Manager of IT Application Engineering and Support reports to the Corporate & Supply Chain IT Business Partner.
- Technology Landscape, Delivery and Support
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation
- Interface with internal/external customers to gather requirement specifications
- Assist with trouble shooting and application support
- Create test plans, perform unit level testing, and in conjunction with others perform user acceptance testing (UAT) on solutions
- Project & Change Management
- Act as liaison for internal and external partners during installation, modification, and training, of various solutions.
- Provide oversight and hands-on portfolio/project support
- Provide support in planning, design, implementation, communication, and maintenance of business applications; insures appropriate integration with existing solutions
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What is Required
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related discipline is required
- Required to have at least 5 years' experience in Information Technology specifically working with the technologies of the functions indicated, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pharma/Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience with best-in-class ERP and platforms that are commonly used in the biotech industry including NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Workday, Agiloft, Coupa etc.
- Working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Suite of programs (Excel, Word etc.)
- Understanding of the AGILE project management methodology
- Project Management software (such as SmartSheets, MS Project or equivalent)
- Ability to support projects from conception to completion
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written)
- Strong business acumen and environmental awareness
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Work well autonomously and a team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience collaborating with internal and external clients
- Tech savvy, hands on, and a quick study
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision - to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.