Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: 2457835
Job Description Summary
In this role, the Executive Assistant will be supporting the Vice President Finance, Vice President IT, and the Senior Vice President, FP&A and Facilities. The Executive Assistant provides executive support and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Finance and IT departments. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the team and oversees special projects.
- Provide administrative support to the Finance and IT team and other Executives as assigned
- Organize and schedule complex onsite and offsite meetings
- Coordinate and maintain executive calendars
- Coordinate execution of legal and SEC documents for signature
- Update and coordinate Directors and Officers questionnaires and track completion
- Upload and manage contract execution with 3rd party vendors and reconcile invoices back to contract documents
- Schedule complex meetings with multiple competing priorities
- Edit corporate presentations and various communications for internal and external stakeholders
- Open mail and prepare meeting documents
- Assist in annual audit preparation work
- Reconcile monthly purchase card account
- Process expense reports in a timely manner
- Other duties, as assigned
What is Required
- Minimum of five years of experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in Life Sciences industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS office Suite and operation of other peripheral devices
- Experience scheduling complex meetings with large groups
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to work cross functional across the organization and prior experience supporting multiple functions
- Must be highly organized and able to handle and prioritize simultaneous assignments in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of the organization
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Associate or Bachelor's degree a plus
About Mirati Therapeutics
Mirati Therapeutics is a late-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to discover, design and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. The company is relentlessly focused on bringing forward therapies that address areas of high unmet need, including lung cancer, and advancing a pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting the genetic and immunological drivers of cancer. Mirati is using its scientific expertise to develop novel solutions in two registration-enabling programs: adagrasib (MRTX849), an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRASG12C inhibitor, as monotherapy and in combination with other agents, and sitravatinib, an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases in combination with checkpoint inhibitor therapies. Mirati is also advancing its differentiated preclinical portfolio, including MRTX1133, an investigational KRASG12D inhibitor, and other oncology discovery programs. Unified for patients, Mirati's vision is to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer.
At Mirati, we have an unapologetic and relentless focus on our mission to transform the lives of patients with cancer and their loved ones. Patients and their families motivate us to work smarter, faster and better. We are driven by the knowledge that our efforts can one-day deliver life-saving therapies for the people who need us most. Urgency, open-mindedness, accountability and collaboration ground our work. These shared values are central to who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Our people fuel our success. They are fearless and passionate in their daily pursuit of our mission. We are committed to continuing to create a company and experience that attracts and keeps the best people. When you want your days to count and the work you do to matter, discovering and delivering potentially life-changing therapies is more than a job, it's the chance to be part of something bigger.
We believe diverse professional experiences and an inclusive culture can drive better outcomes for patients. We want employees to be authentic and use their perspectives to contribute to our mission in a meaningful way.
Mirati cultivates an environment where:
- An entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged
- Our people are empowered to speak up, embrace the gray and achieve solutions
- Diverse experiences are an important of part making the best decisions
- We laugh and have fun as a work family
No matter the role, we are unified by our passion for helping patients, and are inspired by a single vision - to unlock the science behind the promise of a life beyond cancer. Together, we own Mirati's success.
Learn more at Mirati.com/careers.
Mirati is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - we celebrate diverse experiences without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.